Room equipped with modular seating, whiteboard, TV & laptop connectivity (laptops, HDMI, VGA, additional cables, dry erase markers available at the Check Out Desk), located on the 1st floor of McWherter Library near the Research Assistance Desk.
- The Fishbowl is a collaborative workspace in the Social Zone, but please also be mindful of others working in the area.
- All current UM faculty, staff & students may reserve this space.
- Reservable for academic work, projects, & meetings.
- Not reservable for recurring sessions.
- May be reserved for groups of 6 or more. Not reservable for individual use or for groups fewer than 6.
- Occupancy may not exceed capacity. Space capacity of 25 does NOT allow for social distancing.
- May be reserved for up to 4 hours at a time and up to 30 days in advance.
- Room must be vacated if reserved.
- For events or larger meetings, reserve an event space.
NOTE: When using the Fishbowl or other collaborative spaces in the library, students must follow the “Behavioral Expectations and Responsibilities” set forth in the Student Code of Rights and Responsibilities.