Please be advised that Lambuth Library study rooms
may not be used for groups until further notice.
Only one student at a time will be allowed to utilize each study room
during library hours.
The Lambuth Library has four large group study rooms that have whiteboards.
Please note the following guidelines:
Reservations should be made for groups of 2-6 students.Only one person from the group needs to make the reservation. If you would like to exceed 6 people in your study session you must email the campus librarian, Lisa Reilly, at email@example.com, provide the number of people, and justification for the large group at least 24 hours before reservation time.
- Reservation times may not exceed a 4 hour block, but more than one block of time may be booked.
- When not reserved, the study rooms may be used on a first-come, first-served basis. However, you must leave if space is reserved.
- Food and beverages are permitted in the rooms within reason.
- Students are responsible for cleaning up after study sessions. All trash should be discarded and spills wiped up.
- Markers and chalk should be left in the rooms.
- All members of the study group should sign in and out at the circulation desk.
- Items should not be left unattended in study rooms.