Small rooms equipped with whiteboards, tables, and chairs for group study or collaborative work on the 3rd and 4th floors of McWherter Library. Room capacities vary.
- All current UM faculty, staff & students may reserve this space.
- Reservable for academic work, projects, & meetings.
- Not reservable for recurring sessions.
- May be reserved for up to 4 hours & up to 30 days in advance.
- When not reserved, anyone may use; room must be vacated if reserved.
- Four additional group study rooms, 407-410 are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For events or larger meetings, reserve an event space.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding