Small rooms equipped with whiteboards, tables, and chairs for group study or collaborative work on the 3rd and 4th floors of McWherter Library. Room capacities vary.
- All current UM faculty, staff & students may reserve this space.
- Reservable for academic work, projects, & meetings.
- Not reservable for recurring sessions or for individual use.
- May be reserved for up to 4 hours & up to 30 days in advance.
- When not reserved, anyone may use; room must be vacated if reserved.
- Four additional group study rooms, 407-410 are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For events or larger meetings, reserve an event space.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding