The Lambuth Library has two large group study rooms that have whiteboards.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Reservations should be made for groups of 2-8 students. Not reservable for individuals.
- Only one person from the group needs to make the reservation.
- Reservation times may not exceed a 4-hour block, but more than one block of time may be booked.
- When not reserved, the study rooms may be used on a first-come, first-served basis. However, you must leave if space is reserved.
- Beverages with secure lids are permitted in all study rooms.
- Students are responsible for cleaning up after study sessions. All trash should be discarded and spills wiped up.
- Dry erase markers may be checked out from the checkout desk and need to be returned at the end of your study session. Late fees will be applied if not returned.
- Items should not be left unattended in study rooms.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding