The Lambuth Library has four group study rooms that have whiteboards.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Reservation times may not exceed a 4 hour block.
- When not reserved, the study rooms may be used on a first-come, first-served basis. However, you must leave if space is reserved.
- Food and beverages are permitted in the rooms.
- Please clean up after yourselves, leave the markers and chalk in the rooms, and sign out at the circulation desk after you are done.
- Do not leave items unattended in the rooms.