Small study room for group work in the Health Sciences Library. Equipped with VGA/HDMI compatible display, wireless access, table and chairs.
HSL GROUP STUDY ROOM POLICIES
- Reserved rooms left unoccupied for more than 30 minutes may be used by any group of two or more people.
- Group study rooms cannot be used to store personal items when the room is left unattended.
- Groups of two or more people seeking to use a study room have the right to request lone occupants to vacate the room, even when the room is reserved. ALWAYS ASK LIBRARY STAFF TO INTERCEDE!
- Group study rooms are intended for groups of two or more University of Memphis student occupants.
- ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE & CONFIRMED.