HSL GROUP STUDY ROOM POLICIES
· ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE & CONFIRMED.
· Reserved rooms left unoccupied for more than 30 minutes may be used by any group of two or more people when no other study room is available.
· Group study rooms cannot be used to store personal items when the room is left unattended.
· Groups of two or more people seeking to use a study room have the right to request lone occupants to vacate the room when no other study room is available, even when the room is reserved. ALWAYS ASK LIBRARY STAFF TO INTERCEDE!
· Group study rooms are intended only for groups of two or more University of Memphis student occupants.